Christie Resorts to E-Cigarette Tax to Plug $807 Million DeficitElise Young
New Jersey Governor Chris Christie, seeking cash in the face of a $1.06 billion shortfall, proposes leaning harder on smokers with a tax on electronic cigarettes.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis