Etihad Gives A380s Luxury Touches to Muscle In on RivalsDeena Kamel Yousef
Etihad Airways PJSC will equip its Airbus Group NV A380s to new levels of privacy and luxury, seeking to carve out a market for a jet that joins the fleet in December, years after debuting with other premium carriers.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day