B/E Aerospace Hires Advisers to Study Options Including SaleSerena Saitto
B/E Aerospace Inc., the maker of airplanes’ interior products, said today it hired a financial and legal adviser to study strategic options, including a sale.
The Wellington, Florida-based company said in a statement it hired Citigroup Inc. and Shearman & Sterling LLP to study alternatives including “a possible sale or merger of the company; the sale, spin-off or other separation of selected businesses.”
The company, which has a market value of $9.3 billion and canceled its investor meeting tomorrow, said that “no decision has been made” and the board’s exploration of alternatives may end with no deal.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Morgan Stanley Says Stock Slide Was Appetizer for Real Deal
- U.S. Stocks Erase Declines as Treasuries Retreat: Markets Wrap
- ‘No Cash’ Signs Everywhere Has Sweden Worried It’s Gone Too Far
- Walmart Tumbles After Slowing Online Growth Jolts Investors
- Boom Turns to Bust for Millennials Across Advanced Economies