Toshiba Agrees $340 Million U.K. Nuclear Site Land DealAlex Morales
Toshiba Corp. and GDF Suez SA agreed terms with the U.K. to extend an option on land in a deal worth more than 200 million pounds ($340 million) that paves the way for three new reactors in northern England.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas