'I Always Felt Business Was for the Noogie-Givers': Dave Barry on the Value of an MBABy
With a new parenting book, You Can Date Boys When You’re Forty, humorist Dave Barry has plenty of advice on how to help young people. Senior Editor Diane Brady asked him what he’d say to those who happen to be in business school. Some excerpts from their conversation:
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Trump Boosts North Korea Sanctions, Adding Economic Pressure
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since iPhone