GM Takes Recall Fight to Familiar Turf: Bankruptcy CourtLinda Sandler
General Motors Co. is bringing its fight against owners of recalled cars to its former turf: the Manhattan bankruptcy court where the U.S. government financed the automaker’s turnaround five years ago.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations