Carlyle, Unison Said to Plan Sale of Japan’s CovalentShigeru Sato
Carlyle Group LP and Japanese private-equity firm Unison Capital Inc. plan to sell semiconductor-parts maker Covalent Materials Corp., two people with knowledge of the matter said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap