Friday Is Just in Time for Coffee Nazi, Racy Fare: Opening LineC. Thompson
Let’s dispense with the regular stuff today. It’s Friday, it’s finally May, and everyone’s in a good mood (unless you’re in Slovyansk). Yes, the drug companies are still rutting like caribou, the economy is looking a lot better, and the jobs report at 8:30 a.m. is forecast to be coming in fat. We’re expecting Berkshire Hathaway’s results today, too, but after this week of earnings and all this rain, you’re all beat. We know. We’ll pick up again on Monday.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts