Avon Bribe-Probe Tab Neared $500 Million as Sales SlumpedTom Schoenberg and David Voreacos
Avon Products Inc., the world’s largest door-to-door seller of cosmetics, is close to ending a six-year U.S. bribery probe that has racked up a price tag of about $500 million as the company grappled with a slump in sales.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day