Apple-Samsung Patent Jury Has Reached Verdict, Spokesman SaysJoel Rosenblatt
The jury deciding Apple Inc.’s $2 billion patent case against Samsung Electronics Co. has reached a verdict, the court’s press pool representative said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Morgan Stanley Says Stock Slide Was Appetizer for Real Deal
- U.S. Stocks Erase Declines as Treasuries Retreat: Markets Wrap
- ‘No Cash’ Signs Everywhere Has Sweden Worried It’s Gone Too Far
- Walmart Tumbles After Slowing Online Growth Jolts Investors
- Boom Turns to Bust for Millennials Across Advanced Economies