Apple Jury Says Samsung Infringed Smartphone PatentJoel Rosenblatt
Apple Inc. won a jury’s finding of patent infringement by Samsung Electronics Co. in a $2 billion trial over smartphone technology, which may allow the iPhone maker to seek a judge’s order banning U.S. sales of its rival’s devices.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas