MTV-Owner Viacom to Purchase U.K.’s Channel 5 for $761 MillionKristen Schweizer and Anousha Sakoui
Viacom Inc. said it will acquire the U.K.’s Channel 5 for 450 million pounds ($761 million), giving the owner of MTV and Comedy Central a new stage for its shows in Britain and a chance to create programs for the local market.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- World's Second-Tallest Building Opens With a Whimper After Delay
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations