Macquarie Group Profit Jumps 49% as Trading Revenue ClimbsNarayanan Somasundaram
Macquarie Group Ltd., Australia’s biggest investment bank, reported its biggest full-year profit since 2008 as trading and fund-management revenue increased. Its shares rose to a six-year high.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations