M&A News: Charter, Comcast, GE, Alstom, Banco Santander
Charter Communications will spend $7.3 billion acquiring subscribers from Comcast; GE offers to buy France’s Alstom; and moreBy
Charter and Comcast bury the hatchet, plus other deals.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
You might like:
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Stocks Slide From Records as Volatility Bubbles Up: Markets Wrap
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant