Liffe Robusta-Coffee Stockpiles Rise 17% in Past Two WeeksLuzi Ann Javier
Robusta-coffee inventories with a valid grading certificate in warehouses monitored by NYSE Liffe were 16,170 metric tons as of April 28, compared with 13,860 tons 2 wks earlier, according to data on the exchange’s website.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster