Amazon Begins Collecting Florida Taxes for Internet SalesToluse Olorunnipa
Amazon.com Inc. today begins collecting sales taxes on purchases in Florida, adding the fourth most-populous state to the list of places where the world’s largest Internet retailer levies the charges.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy