Yuan Posts Longest Monthly Slide Since 2007 on Growth ConcernJustina Lee
China’s yuan dropped for a fourth month in its longest losing streak in at least seven years, on concern a slowdown in Asia’s largest economy has deepened and as the central bank lowered the currency’s daily fixing.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing