RRJ, Temasek to Invest $1.8 Billion in ING Insurance UnitMartijn van der Starre and Maud van Gaal
RRJ Capital Ltd., run by Charles Ong, and his former employer Temasek Holdings Pte, agreed to invest 1.28 billion euros ($1.8 billion) in ING Groep NV’s NN insurance business before the unit’s initial public offering.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis