Portuguese Tug-of-War Over Miro Works Is SurrealBy
People rose up in outrage when the Portuguese government tried to sell 85 paintings by Joan Miro in February. Opposition politicians sued to keep the famous Iberian modernist's work in Portugal. A temporary injunction issued late last week says it will stay for now.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy