Paula Deen Is Cooking Again. That Didn't Take LongBy
Just about a year ago, celebrity chef Paula Deen was the one embroiled in a controversy about race when her past use of a racial epithet was revealed in a deposition for a workplace discrimination lawsuit. Her future didn’t appear bright: Deen quickly lost her show on the Food Network, along with millions in endorsement deals. Yet here she is, with new private equity backers, plans for a restaurant, and a just-announced live cooking tour. Tickets go on sale on May 1.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Trump Boosts North Korea Sanctions, Adding Economic Pressure
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since iPhone