PR Newswire Reaches Deal With Scheiderman in HFT ProbeMax Abelson
Hugh “Skip” McGee isn’t just the head of a British bank’s Americas division. He is one of its most lavishly paid officials and the only Lehman Brothers Holdings Inc. alumnus on the executive committee.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Puerto Rico Faces Hurricane Maria After Irma’s $1 Billion Damage
- The World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Hits $1 Trillion
- Finland’s Welfare State Has a Massive Baby Problem
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Collapses Into Bankruptcy Thanks to Crushing Debt