MasterCard Lobbyist Adds Bitcoin to List of TopicsOlga Kharif and Elizabeth Dexheimer
When MasterCard Inc. paid a team of lobbyists about $70,000 earlier this year to promote the bank-card network’s views, a new topic made their list: bitcoin.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts