Gol Distressed No More as Airline Job Cuts Spur Bond GainBoris Korby and Julia Leite
A year and a half after eliminating an unprecedented 4,000 jobs and cutting flights to stem losses, Gol Linhas Aereas Inteligentes SA is turning into the most lucrative investment in Brazil’s bond market.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day