Facebook Gets Comfortable With Anonymity (for Other People's Apps)By
Facebook’s company line is that the Internet works better when people use their real names at all times. In an acknowledgement that not everyone agrees, the company has built a way for people to sign into other mobile applications anonymously.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- New Uber CEO Keeps Finding Horrors at Every Turn
- Facebook to Show Users Which Russian Propaganda They Followed
- Jamie Dimon Says He'd Bet Donald Trump Doesn't Win Again in 2020