Baidu’s Video Website Plans IPO Within Three YearsBloomberg News
Baidu Inc.’s IQiyi video website plans to hold an initial public offering within three years as it competes with Youku Tudou Inc. for China’s 618 million Internet users seeking movies and TV shows online.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- World's Second-Tallest Building Opens With a Whimper After Delay
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations