U.K. Lawmaker Mercer Quits, Giving Election Chance to UKIPRobert Hutton
Patrick Mercer, a U.K. Member of Parliament who quit the Conservative Party last year after being caught in a journalistic sting, said he’ll resign his seat in Parliament, triggering a by-election where the U.K. Independence Party may challenge the Tories.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster