Motorola Mobility, Samsung Escape EU Fines in Apple ClashAoife White and Gaspard Sebag
Motorola Mobility and Samsung Electronics Co. avoided fines as European Union antitrust regulators said “patent wars” with Apple Inc. shouldn’t allow consumers to get caught in the crossfire.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas