Harvard Business School Is Raising $1 Billion, Just Because It CanBy
Business schools are good at raising money. Eight U.S. B-schools attracted individual gifts of $25 million or more in 2013. A handful of business schools at state universities are so well-endowed that they’ve turned down public money.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas