Forget James Franco. The Big Star of AOL's Video Lineup Is NielsenBy
AOL executives trotted out the company’s new slate of original video programming on Tuesday, part of the increasingly crowded digital NewFronts in New York. A room full of potential advertisers gazed on a lineup larded with big-name talent, including James Franco, Steve Buscemi, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Ellen DeGeneres. But in the end, one established star from the TV universe overshadowed all the other would-be transplants scrambling to make a go of it online: Nielsen.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis