Court Ruling Won’t Halt Conflict Minerals Rule, Says SECDave Michaels
Manufacturers that use African-mined metals that could fund armed groups and human-rights abuses will have to file reports next month disclosing the source of the minerals, the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’