Will the RadiumOne Debacle Make Tech Deal With Its Gender Problem?By
As of this morning the chief executive officer of RadiumOne, Gurbaksh “G” Chahal, has been fired from the company he founded. The ouster brings an end to a scandal that began months ago, when Chahal, an Internet advertising mogul and one of Extra TV’s most eligible bachelors, was charged with 47 counts of domestic violence.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Trump Boosts North Korea Sanctions, Adding Economic Pressure
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since iPhone