STMicro Posts Smaller-Than-Predicted Loss on Economic GrowthMarie Mawad
STMicroelectronics NV, Europe’s largest semiconductor maker, said revenue and profitability will pick up as the economy improves and helps make up for business lost after a wireless venture with Ericsson AB was shut down last year.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy