Oi Drops to Record Before Pricing Shares in Capital IncreaseCristiane Lucchesi and Christiana Sciaudone
Oi SA, Brazil’s biggest phone company, sank to a record low as it prepared to price shares in a capital increase that’s part of its merger with Portugal Telecom SGPS SA.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts