GE’s Alstom Bid Gains Steam as Hollande Said Not OpposedMatthew Campbell, Helene Fouquet and Francois de Beaupuy
General Electric Co. Chief Executive Officer Jeffrey Immelt may be moving closer to pulling off his largest-ever acquisition, even after French officials over the weekend urged Alstom SA to consider a rival offer from Germany’s Siemens AG.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Singapore Soars Up Innovation Rankings, U.S. Falls Out of Top 10
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets
- Trump's Tariffs on Solar Mark Biggest Blow to Renewables Yet