Russian Bonds Slump With Ruble as Rates Fail to Counter S&P CutVladimir Kuznetsov, Ksenia Galouchko and Natasha Doff
Russian bonds slid, sending yields to a six-week high, after Standard & Poor’s cut the nation’s credit rating to one level above junk. A surprise interest-rate increase failed to prop up the ruble.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day