Motorola Mobility Said Likely to Escape EU Fine Over PatentsAoife White
Motorola Mobility, which Google Inc. is selling to Lenovo Group Ltd., is likely to escape an antitrust fine when European Union regulators rule next week that it tried to use patents to block sales of Apple Inc. products, two people familiar with the case said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself