Ibovespa Posts Weekly Loss as Hering Leads Consumer Stock DropDenyse Godoy
The Ibovespa posted its first weekly drop since mid-March as Cia. Hering led a decline among consumer stocks, tumbling to the lowest since 2010 after its quarterly profit trailed analysts’ estimates.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's