China’s Stocks Fall for Steepest Weekly Loss in 3 MonthsBloomberg News
China’s stocks fell, sending the benchmark index to its steepest weekly loss in three months, after the nation’s biggest liquor maker reported slowing profit growth and concern grew that new share sales will divert funds.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’