Brookstone Wins Approval of Financing After Creditor DealMichael Bathon
Brookstone Inc., the luxury gadget retailer that sells $4,600 massage chairs, won court approval of $96.3 million in financing to help it through bankruptcy after reaching a deal with unsecured creditors and defeating remaining opposition.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy