Princeton to Pay Town More Than $24 Million Over Seven YearsLisa Wolfson and David Voreacos
Princeton University, the fifth-richest college in the U.S., agreed to increase its voluntary and one-time contributions to the town of Princeton, New Jersey, to more than $24 million during the next seven years.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting