Lyft Boosts Car-Sharing Service to Serve 60 U.S. CitiesSerena Saitto
Lyft Inc., the car-sharing service that recently raised $250 million of financing, is expanding today into 24 new cities across the U.S., ramping up competition with hometown rival Uber Technologies Inc.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts