Anonymous Spokesman to Plead Guilty After Counts DroppedTom Korosec
A Dallas man who acted as a spokesman for the underground group Anonymous and had been charged with trafficking in data, including credit card numbers, agreed to plead guilty to being an accessory after the fact to computer hacking.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts