We Gave You a Sweet Job Overseas. Then We Brought You Home. Now You’re Quitting?By
Multinationals invest plenty sending employees abroad and holding their hands to keep them happy during overseas assignments. The companies generally neglect the workers when they bring them back to headquarters, leading about 25 percent to quit their jobs in the first two years after returning.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's