Discovery Fund Extends 2014 Loss on Emerging MarketsKelly Bit
Discovery Capital Management LLC, the $15 billion macroeconomic hedge-fund firm run by Robert Citrone, slumped in April to bring its losses this year to 12 percent, according to an e-mail the firm sent to investors.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock