Carlyle ESG Funds Tumble With Wrong-Way Europe, U.S. BetsKelly Bit
Emerging Sovereign Group LLC, the $5 billion hedge-fund firm owned by Carlyle Group LP, posted losses this year in two of its funds after wrong-way bets on emerging markets, Europe’s recovery and U.S. Treasuries.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’