Berlin Mega-Mall Shows Surging Retail Need: Real EstateDalia Fahmy
When Harald Huth bought the former Wertheim department store site in central Berlin, he planned to build a mall with 200 shops for about 400 million euros ($550 million). Three years and almost 1 billion euros later, he’s set to open Germany’s biggest shopping center, with 270 stores.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day