Airbnb Set to Argue Against New York Rental Law ProbeChristie Smythe
Airbnb Inc., an alternative to hotels in thousands of cities, plans to challenge a New York state demand for information into whether the online, home rental service violates housing and occupancy tax laws.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- World's Second-Tallest Building Opens With a Whimper After Delay
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations