South Korean Ferry Crew Actions ‘Like Murder,’ Park SaysHeesu Lee and Sam Kim
South Korean President Park Geun Hye compared the actions of the crew on a ferry that sank last week to murder and promised a thorough investigation of the incident that left more than 300 dead or missing.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders