VimpelCom Sells 51% Djezzy Stake to Algeria to Reduce DebtIlya Khrennikov
VimpelCom Ltd. agreed to sell a majority stake in its Algerian unit Djezzy to the North African country’s government, providing it with $4 billion in cash and dividends that will allow it to cut debt.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Toys ‘R’ Us Plans Bankruptcy Filing Amid Debt Struggle
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Seeks Bankruptcy, Crushed by Debt and Online Rivals
- Equifax Stock Sales Are the Focus of U.S. Criminal Probe
- Geneva Police Confiscate Euro Bills Clogging Up Toilets