SAP Sales, Earnings Miss Estimates Amid Shift to OnlineAaron Ricadela
SAP AG, the largest maker of business-management software, is finding it hard to please investors as a sales boost from its shift to online programs is being muted by a slowdown for older products and a strong euro.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis